- The Willow Craft offers an easy 10 day return policy on all purchases. We will refund your order total, less costs for shipping. Please consider the following details regarding returns.
- For all orders, the outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund, per the below table
- Please notify The Willow Craft within 10 days of receiving your product if you would like to return a purchase
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped. Once the order has been shipped, our standard return policy applies.
- Items must be in new and unused condition to be returned
- If your order arrived damaged or defective, please see “What if My Order Arrives Damaged?”
- A restocking fee of 20% will be added to the shipping cost to return package
Duties and Taxes
Orders shipped from the Canadian Distribution Centre may be subject to Duties and Taxes which the The Willow Craft or Maiat Designs Inc. cannot be responsible for. If Duties and Taxes are applied to the purchase, the receiver will be responsible for payment upon pick up or delivery.
The few exceptions that cannot be returned:
- Sale and Clearance items.
- No returns will be accepted after 10 days.
Return an Item or Order
- Send and return request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the full name of the purchaser, address, and reason for return in the email
- You will receive a reply with further shipping instructions
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
- All items are packed securely to protect your purchase, however if you do find that the item is damaged upon arrival, please contact us within three days of receiving your purchase.
- Orders purchased through corporate accounts cannot be returned